- On arrival, please speak to our front of house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- We require the contact details for at least one member of each booking before entrance to the venue.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the venue, apart from when you are seated at your table.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- We would like to remind you that, as current legislation puts London in Tier Two, we are only accepting bookings of up to six guests, and expect guests to ensure these bookings are from one household or bubble (this excludes outdoor tables). No mingling between other parties is permitted.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
- All tables will be fully seated, with table service only.
- All orders must be placed by 10pm and all food and drink consumed by 11pm.
- All guests must leave the premises by 11pm at the latest.
Young travellers are welcome at Mr Fogg’s Tavern until 5pm every day of the week. Guests to all other Mr Fogg’s venues are required to have passed the milestone of their 21st birthday.
We are serving substantial food alongside our drinks, in accordance with Tier 2 regulations.
Due to government guidance in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we can accept groups up to a maximum size of six.
Mr Fogg’s requests that ladies & gentlemen are attired in an elegant and informal manner. Jeans are perfectly palatable, but scruffy trainers and sportswear are frowned upon and deeply displeasing to Passepartout.
Quite the smorgasbord! From cockney sing-a-longs to the tinkling of a piano forte, Mr Fogg’s plays a selection of the finest Victorian ditties and toe-tapping tunes, as befits the ambience of the relevant venue.
Cancellation policies vary across the Estate. These can be viewed at the time of booking and in your confirmation missives.