- On arrival, please speak to our front of house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- Please have your phones ready to submit your details into our track and trace system.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- We would like to remind you that bookings must comprise no more than two households.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
Young travellers are welcome at Mr Fogg’s Tavern until 5pm every day of the week. Guests to all other Mr Fogg’s venues are required to have passed the milestone of their 21st birthday.
We are currently not serving food, while we reconfigure our kitchens to enable physical distancing. For now, we hope to have some snack food items on offer.
Due to government guidance in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we can accept groups up to a maximum size of 30, from up to two households
Mr Fogg’s requests that ladies & gentlemen are attired in an elegant and informal manner. Jeans are perfectly palatable, but scruffy trainers and sportswear are frowned upon and deeply displeasing to Passepartout.
Quite the smorgasbord! From cockney sing-a-longs to the tinkling of a piano forte, Mr Fogg’s plays a selection of the finest Victorian ditties and toe-tapping tunes, as befits the ambience of the relevant venue.
Cancellation policies vary across the Estate. These can be viewed at the time of booking and in your confirmation missives.