- On arrival, please speak to our front-of-house team regarding your reservation.
- You may be asked to briefly wait outside while we deal with your reservation.
- We require the contact details for at least one member of each booking before entrance to the venue.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times in the venue, apart from when you are seated at your table.
- Rule of six applies in April.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided before entering the venue.
- Please be aware of revised bathroom capacities.
- All tables will be fully seated, with table service only.
Young travellers are welcome at Mr Fogg’s Tavern until 5pm every day of the week. Guests to all other Mr Fogg’s venues are required to have passed the milestone of their 21st birthday.
Due to government guidance in light of the Coronavirus pandemic, we can accept groups up to a maximum size of six.
Mr Fogg’s requests that ladies & gentlemen are attired in an elegant and informal manner. Jeans are perfectly palatable, but scruffy trainers and sportswear are frowned upon and deeply displeasing to Passepartout.
Quite the smorgasbord! From cockney sing-a-longs to the tinkling of a piano forte, Mr Fogg’s plays a selection of the finest Victorian ditties and toe-tapping tunes, as befits the ambience of the relevant venue.
Cancellation policies vary across the Estate. These can be viewed at the time of booking and in your confirmation missives.