Fanny & Fogg’s New Year’s Knees-Up
Tuesday 31st December 9:00pm - Wednesday 1st January 2:00am
Mr Fogg's Tavern
Fanny and Fogg are swinging open the doors to the Tavern again for another ‘Supercalifragilistic’ New Year’s Celebration! For just 20 shillings, you can enjoy all the merrymaking of a lively Victorian tavern, a chilled glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne for a midnight toast during our spectacular countdown, and a disc jockey to get you dancing until the early hours of the morn! Let’s say ‘toodle-oo’ to 1883 in the best way we know how – see you there!
- Pre-sold tickets £20pp – SOLD OUT (why not join us upstairs at the Gin Parlour for our New Year’s Eve G&Tea?)
- Guaranteed entry before 11pm
- Glass of Moët & Chandon Champagne at midnight
- DJ from 10:31pm ‘til 2.01am
- Due to high demand, even with pre-purchased tickets, entry is only guaranteed before 11.01pm. So do Fogg proud and be punctual!